Thursday, December 10, 2009

Time to Educate yourselves!!!

Well, having plenty of time on my hands, I've been doing alot of inner reflection, and realized that 80-90% of the worlds problems is due to the lack of knowledge. Simply put, we have become so drawn into society's problems, that we think the world runs on FaceBook, Myspace, or E-Bay... We get mad when we lose out on a bid, don't find a comment to be as constructive as we'd had hoped, or fall into the drama trap that people seem to create for themselves.

Often I find myself going back to these "resources" as something I have to do, something I don't want to miss... so, I have been trying to dedicate myself to "Re-learning" things I thought I had lost. I did not lose them, I simply did not USE them. Basing everything I know on my own internal values, I quickly realized the more I looked that there are people that think like me, while not complex in nature, they are very relative to our every day existence. "The Simple Things In Life".... I have begun adding links to websites that help to establish a baseline for different aspects of my life. I hope you find value in them too. (I take no credit for their material what-so-ever, I'm just a simple guy trying to make a difference in my own little way).

No comments:

Post a Comment